A polite reminder to self on how to do this.
- Create a new album on Photos. Name appropriately.
- Import the photos to this folder.
- Then export the photos to mac
- Copy photo over to external drive and check.
- Delete photos from phone – then go to recently deleted and get rid of them there.
- Delete photos from Mac – go to the album you created and delete – then go to the new menu item recently deleted and move them from there too.
- There is a way to find the photos in Master on mac. Search for it. It’s in a weird folder called “Photos Library.photoslibrary” which doesn’t look like a folder, then you view the contents of that folder. It hung last time I tried this though.