What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the internet, whenever you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) To recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) To track you as you navigate our website;
(3) To improve the website’s usability;
(4) To analyse the use of our website;
(5) In the administration of this website;
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Description|
|Stat Counter||is_unique_1, is_unique||This cookie allows us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by stat counter|
Blocking and Deleting Cookies